Dr. Shaifali srivastava (Miss)
Official Add.: Department Of Chemistry
F.G. (P.G.) Degree College, Rae bareli-229001, U.P.
Res. Add.: Lal Bhawan South Jahanabad Rae bareli-229001, U.P., India
Date of Birth: 08-12-72
Email i.d.: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell No. : 09532260903
Ph. No. : 05352212331
· 2003-continue Hon. Lecturer (Chemistry Department), F.G. (P.G.) Degree College, Rae bareli
Teaching Under graduate and Post graduate classes.
· 2002-2003 Adhoc Lecturer (Chemistry Department), F.G. (P.G.) Degree College, Rae bareli
Teaching Under graduate and Post graduate classes.
· 1999-2001 Senior Research Fellow, CIMAP, Lucknow. Did Research work.
· 1997-1999 Project Assistant, CIMAP, Lucknow. Did research work.
· 2002 Doctor of Philosophy (Chemistry). Dr. R.M.L.Avadh Univ. Faizabad, U.P.
· 1996 Master of Science (Organic Chemistry). I Div. (63.3%).
S.S.J.M. Kanpur Univ. Kanpur, U.P.
· 1993 Bachelor of Science ( Chemistry & Zoology). I Div. (70%). Rohilkhand Univ. Bareilly, U.P.
· 1990 A.I.S.S.C.E. I Div. (61%). CBSE Board, New Delhi.
· 1988 A.I.S.S.E. I div. (60%). CBSE Board, New Delhi.
· Developed three new analytical methods using HPLC & HPTLC.
· Isolated five new compounds from various plants.
· Papers Published.
· Papers Presented.
· Seminars Attended.
SEMINARS ATTENDED ON INSTRUMENTS
· GC-MS organized by SHIMADZU, Japan at hotel Clark Avadh, Lucknow U.P. India.
· HPLC-MS organized by SHIMADZU, Japan at CDRI, Lucknow U.P. India.
· GC-MS organized by SHIMADZU, Japan at CIMAP, Lucknow U.P. India.
· GC-MS organized by HEWLETT PACKARD, USA at CIMAP, Lucknow U.P. india.
· Shaifali Srivastava et al. Journal Of Chromatography A, 841:123-126. NETHERLAND. Reversed HPLC determination of 1,3-benzodioxanes in P. mullesua.
· Shaifali Srivastava et al. Journal of Associate Official of Analytical Chemists, 83:1484-1488. PENNYSLVANIA. Quantitation of 1,3-benzodioxanes derivatives from P. mullesua.
· Shaifali Srivastava et al. Journal of Liquid Chromatography and Related Technology, 24:153-159. FLORIDA. HPLC determination of vasicine and vasicinone in A. vasica with Photo diode array detection.
· Shaifali Srivastava et al. Pharmaceutical Biology, 39:226-229. NETHERLAND. Insecticidal activity of myristicin from P. mullesua.
· Shaifali Srivastava et al. Journal of essential oil research, 11:563-564. ENGLAND. Volatile constituents of essential oil of P. mullesua.
· Shaifali Srivastava et al. Indian Journal of Chemistry. 39B:946-949. NEW DELHI. 1,3- benzodioxane derivatives from P. mullesua.
· Shaifali Srivastava et al. Phytotherapy research. 15:70-72. ENGLAND.sesamine a potent antifeedant principle from P. mullesua.
· Shaifali Srivastava et al. Journal of Indian Chemical Society. 79:286-288. CALCUTTA. A new oleonolic acid from A. aspera
· Shaifali Srivastava et al.Jouranl of Indian Chemical Society. 77:305-306. CALCUTTA. Chemical constituents of P. mullesua.
· M.M. Gupta, R. K. Verma, Shaifali srivastava and Sushil Kumar, Patent Filed, CSIR (1999), NEW DELHI, INDIA.
· Shaifali srivastava. International Conference on Chemistry, Material Prospects and Perspectives-2012 at BBR Ambedkar Univ., Lucknow. 14-16th dec 2012.
· Shaifali Srivastava et al. National Conference on Recent Developments in Material Science at F. G. (P.G.) College Rae bareli. 11-12th feb 2011. Win II prize.
· Shaifali Srivastava et al. National seminar on Mass Spectroscopy: its Relevance to various fields of Science at D.G. (P.G.) college Kanpur. 19-20th nov 2009.
· Shaifali Srivastava et al.International symposium on Trends in Medicinal Chemistry and Biocatalysts at Delhi Univ. & hotel Siddharth, New Delhi. 26-29th jan 2000.
· Shaifali Srivastava et al. National Seminars on the Frontiers of Research and Development in Medicinal Plants at CIMAP, Lucknow. 16-18th sep 2000. JMAPS, 22/4A & 23/1A:1-3.
· Shaifali Srivastava et al. National Conference on Plant Biotechnology:towards Strategic Agriculture and Drug Development at CIMAP, Lucknow 15-17th mar 1999.
· Shaifali Srivastava et al, book on “Inorganic Chemistry” for B.Sc. III is published at Ram Prasad Publication, Agra, 2014.
· Attended a workshop in "Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System" conducted by Regional Remote Sensing Centre, Dehradun (ISRO) at Indira Gandhi auditorium, F.G.(P.G.) college Rae Bareli, 15th feb 2005.
· Attended a workshop in "Excitement in Chemical Sciences" conducted by National Academy of Sciences, India (NASI) at Department of Chemistry F.G.(P.G.) college Rae Bareli, on 13-14th September 2014.
Extra Curricular Activities
· Attended “Orientation Programme” conducted by U.G.C. at Allahabad University, Allahabad, U.P. (India), 77th, 2006.
· Attended “National Service Scheme Camp” organized by Rohilkhand University, at G.F. (P.G.) College, Shahjahanpur. 14-24th Feb 1992
· Attended “First Aid Training Programme” .at G. F. (P.G.) College, Shahjahanpur. 14-18th Feb 1992.
· Took part in the “Intermediate B Level Mathmatics Olympiad Contest for XI class”. 1989. Awarded with certificate.
· Attended “Indian Scouts and Guides Regional Rally” at Central School (Kanpur Cantt), Kanpur. 8-11th Nov 1986.
· Attended “ Indian Scouts and Guides Social Work Training Programmed” at Central School A.S.C. , Bareilly. 19-21st 1986.